1. Elaborate on your default icon.
Not much to elaborate on. One of those sites that you can cobble together your own avatar, made to look as much like me as I could get it. Avec pet Siamese, even.
2. What's your current relationship status?
3. Ever have a near-death experience?
4. Name an obvious quality you have.
Would "totally neurotic" be a quality? If not... intelligence, I like to think.
5. What's the name of the song that's stuck in your head right now?
Heh. "Cloud Age Symphony" from the Last Exile anime, but that's mostly because it's currently playing on my iTunes. While I am prone to getting earworms, I don't really have any at the moment.
6. Any celeb you would marry?
Orlando Bloom. In a heartbeat. (Was gonna switch to my spiffy new icon, but since it asks about your default icon in the first question... boo.)
7. Has anyone ever said you look like a celebrity?
Funny you should ask that (whoever "you" are). I've had like four different people tell me that I looked like Chelsea Clinton, all in the course of about a month or so, two in one day at the same event even. And no others, and no other celebrities that I apparently look like. Odd. (That was in college, like 10 years ago or so, by the way.)
8. Do you wear a watch? What kind?
No. I used to all the time, but since I stopped having to go out for rote, daily things like work and school, I'm not as worried about it, and all my watches have since either worn out or gotten lost.
9. Do you have anything pierced?
My ears (unless they've grown totally closed by now), and my navel.
10. Do you have any tattoos?
11. Do you like pain?
12. Do you like to shop?
Depends on my mood, who's instigating it, where it is, and what's being shopped for. So... depends.
13. What was the last thing you paid for with cash?
With cash? Hrm, not sure, probably food of some type. Don't remember offhand.
14. What was the last thing you paid for with your credit card?
If a check card counts, then groceries, today. If it doesn't... probably something ordered via Amazon.com, since I think I've used my check card the last few times I've been out buying things, as well.
15. Who was the last person you spoke to on the phone?
Heh, some guy calling for my father. Actually *talking* to... damn good question. I talk to most of my friends online, actually.
16. What is on your desktop background?
I actually had to minimize a bunch of windows to check. It's a really sketchy piece of artwork done by Yoshitaka Amano and made downloadable to people who donated to an old gaming site (the GIA), and I keep meaning to download a nice bit o' Legolas or something to put back up on it, but forgetting.
17. What is the background on your cell phone?
*shuffles feet* I, uh, actually don't have a cell phone.
18. Do you like redheads?
Can I check if they're natural? ;)
19. Do you know any twins?
You know, I don't think I really do anymore. I did back when I was in school, but can't think of any that I've actually stayed in touch with.
20. Do you have any weird relatives?
Define "weird." To most of them though, I'm probably the weird relative.
21. What was the last movie you watched?
On DVD, I just rewatched Advent Children yesterday. In the theaters: Pirates of the Caribbean 2: Dead Man's Chest.
22. What was the last book you read?
The last one I finished reading was a re-read of Small Gods by Terry Pratchett. The last thing I've read anything in is "Outlaws of the Marsh" volume 1, a translation of a Chinese classic (which should possibly be familiar to Suikoden fans), which I already don't know if I'll made it through.