My mom's made a turnaround before when they said "it doesn't look good" but... at this point, really, I'm more resigned than anything, because it doesn't look like another turnaround is going to happen. They had to use the defib paddles last night as it was, and now are at the stage of asking if we want to use them any more, or just let her go, if her heart stops again. Her heart's just too weak.
My father had told them not to, but I mentioned I'd really like to not just give up too quickly, since she's fought so hard against all this as it is, so I think he might be telling them to give it one more try. I don't know what to think really - I don't want to cause her more pain if it's more or less not going to work, but I also don't want to give up too quickly, when I know she herself wants to live.
Anyhow, I'll sit here and cry a bit, and try to think of everything I can do to keep things going around here while I just wait for news, one way or the other.
Thanks so much for your good wishes, guys.