The idea is to take this list, bold the ones that apply to you, and italicize the ones you wish applied to you. (And I've been working in Word for too long obviously... I just hit control-B to try to bold that word, and brought up my bookmarks. Work has eaten my brain.)
At the end, you add one of your own that applies to you. Then of course you're supposed to tag I think it was five friends, or something.
* I miss somebody right now. Not like constantly, or anything. But there's at least one guy that I haven't heard from in a long long time, that I still do miss. As sad as that sounds. -_- But since it's not like a constant ache, or sharp wanting, I don't know if it really should count.
* I don't watch much TV these days.Sorta true. I do have the TV on almost constantly, but it's not so much "watching" as "background noise."
* I love olives.
* I own lots of books.If just about anyone on my friends list does this meme and doesn't have this in bold, I think I'd be shocked.
* I wear glasses or contact lenses.
* I love to play video games.
* I've tried marijuana.
* I've watched porn movies. (Yay pr0n!)
* I have been in a threesome.
* I have been the psycho-ex in a past relationship. (I don't RECALL this applying to me. I could be forgetting, willfully.)
* I believe honesty is usually the best policy.
* I curse a whole fucking lot. (This, of course, depends on mood, current events, who I'm talking to, etc.
* I have changed a lot mentally over the last year.
* I carry my knife/razor everywhere with me. (This used to be true. Ask me about the time I accidentally walked into city hall with a hidden one in my jacket pocket. Probably one of the reasons I don't, anymore. ^^;;)
* I'm TOTALLY smart. SMRT, no less .*laughs*
* I've broken someone's bones. (Not sure if I should italicize this, or not. I'm fairly non-violent in general, but at the same time there are people who have SO richly deserved it...)
* I have a secret that I am ashamed to reveal.
* I hate the rain.
* I'm paranoid. (Again, not sure if I should italicize it. ^^;; It probably varies.)
* I would get plastic surgery if it were 100% safe, free of cost, and scar-free.
* I need money right now. Not, like, a severe need, but I could soooo use extra to pay off some bills.
* I love sushi.
* I talk really, really fast. Meh, probably not, although it depends on how hyper-stormfeather I am at the moment.
* I have fresh breath in the morning.
* I have long hair.
* I have lost money in Las Vegas.
* I have at least one sibling.
* I was born in a country outside of the U.S.
* I have worn fake hair/fingernails/eyelashes in the past. (I think I may have once or twice for a costume or something, but that doesn't count.)
* I couldn't survive without Caller I.D.
* I like the way that I look.
* I have lied to a good friend in the last 6 months.
* I know how to cornrow.
* I am usually pessimistic. (It's not pessimism, it's realism, damnit)
* I have a lot of mood swings.
* I think prostitution should be legalized.
* I think Britney Spears is pretty. (No real opinion, actually. She might be I guess, but I haven't tended to think about it.)
* I slept with a roommate.
* I have a hidden talent.
* I'm always hyper no matter how much sugar I have (I didn't bold this, though it may seem true. But at home a lot of the time when I'm not interacting with someone I'm just sleepy and wound down.)
* I have a lot of friends. (Mmmmm... again, not sure. It's so hard to judge these things.. how many is "a lot"? How close does someone have to be to be considered a "friend" for this?)
* I am currently single.
* I have pecked someone of the same sex. (I'm assuming mothers and so on don't count here.)
* I enjoy talking on the phone. (Usually)
* I practically live in sweatpants or PJ pants.
* I love to shop. (Depends)
* I enjoy window shopping. (Again, depends.)
* I would rather shop than eat. (This is less a love of shopping and more the fact that food is teh icky. No, really, I eat, but I don't really *love* to eat. Usually. Unless it's food pr0n. Which is different.)
* I would classify myself as ghetto.
* I'm bourgie and have worn a sweater tied around my shoulders. (What the hell is bourgie?)
* I'm obsessed with my Xanga or Livejournal.
* I don't hate anyone. I dislike them.
* I'm a pretty good dancer.
* I'm completely embarrassed to be seen with my mother.
*I have a cell phone.
* I believe in a god. (Mmmmm.... varies.)
* I have passed out drunk in the past 6 months.
* I've rejected someone before.
* I currently like someone. (Not unless you consider past crushes/flames that have never really died down, I suppose.)
* I have no idea what I want to do for the rest of my life. (Sorta true, but then, I'm okay with that at the moment.)
* I want to have children in the future. (Mmm, at least, it's a nice thought that maybe I would. Wouldn't really classify it as a *huge* want.)
* I have changed a diaper before. (Can't really remember, honestly.)
* I've called the cops on a friend before. (Not on a friend really. A housemate or neighbor however...)
* I am a member of the Tom Green fan club. (Oh HELLS no.)
* I'm not allergic to anything.
* I have a lot to learn. (Anyone who *doesn't* bold this is lying, or fooling themselves. IMHO. :p )
* I have been with someone at least 10 years older or younger.
* I am shy around the opposite sex.
* I'm online 24/7, even as an away message. (Preeeetty much, although that doesn't mean I'm always at the computer.)
* I have at least 5 away messages saved.
* I have tried alcohol or drugs before. (Alcohol yes, drugs no. I'm so square. :p )
* I have made a move on a friend's significant other or crush in the past. (Once, when I was younger, and stupid, I'm not proud of it, and it was more really that he made the moves on me and I was flattered and didn't totally push him away. For the record, I also told her about it myself.)
* I own the "South Park" movie.
* I have avoided assignments at work/school to be on Xanga or Livejournal. (Ahahaha, sorta doing it now, but it's not so much "avoiding to be on Livejournal" as "using Livejournal as an excuse for a break.")
* When I was a kid I played "the birds and the bees" with a neighbor or chum.
* I enjoy some country music. (pre-1985 or so) (But only Very little.)
* I would die for my best friends.
* I think that Pizza Hut has the best pizza.
* I watch soap operas whenever I can.
* I'm obsessive, and often a perfectionist... Sometimes, in some things, but other things I'm way the opposite.
* I have used my sexuality to advance my career. (o_O)
* I love Michael Jackson, scandals and all.
* I know all the words to Slick Rick’s "Children’s Story".
* Halloween is awesome.
* I watch Spongebob Squarepants and I like it.
* I have dated a close friend's ex.
* I like surveys/memes. Well, some of them.
* I am happy at this moment. (Not really exceptionally happy or sad, just... a bit burned out)
* I'm obsessed with guys. (Or at least bishounen. ;) )
* Democrat. (At least, I think that's what I put on my card last time when I registered)
* Conservative Republican.
* I am punk rockish. (Just call me “Sheena”)
* I am preppy.
* I go for older guys/girls, not younger.
* I study for tests most of the time. (Or at least, it was true when I took tests)
* I tie my shoelaces differently from anyone I’ve ever met.
* I can work on a car.
* I love my job. (Frustrated with it at times, but...)
* I am comfortable with who I am right now.
* I have more than just my ears pierced.
* I walk barefoot wherever I can.
* I have jumped off a bridge.
* I love sea turtles. (Well, I love all animals, but I don't have, like, extra love for the sea turtles.)
* I spend ridiculous amounts of money on makeup.
* I believe in prophetic dreams. (Mmmm... like most religious stuff for me, also varies.)
* I plan on achieving a major goal/dream.
* I am proficient on a musical instrument. (Used to be, but to be honest it's been too long since I've played to really claim this one anymore.)
* I worked at McDonald’s restaurant.
* I hate office jobs.
* I love sci-fi movies. (Mmm... change this to "fantasy" and we'll talk.)
* I think water rules.
* I went to college out of state.
* I am adopted.
* I like sausage. (snicker.... snickersnicker. No, really, at least, depending on what type of sau...sage... snicker)
* I am a pyro.
* I love the Red Sox.
* I have thrown up from crying too much.
* I have been intentionally hurt by people that I loved.(Or at least, thought I loved at the time)
* I love kisses when they’re done well.
* I fall for the worst people and have been hurt every time. (Mmm... not QUITE true, though sometimes thinking back it seems like it. -_- )
* I adore bright colors.
* I love Dear Abby.
* I can't live without black eyeliner.
* I think school is awesome. (No. Oh, HELLS no.)
* I think pigtails serve a purpose. (Handlebars... BAHAHAHAHA sorry, just had to.)
* I don’t know why the hell I just did this stupid thing.
* I usually like covers better than originals.
* I don't like multi-textured ice cream.
* I think John Cusack is adorable.
* I fucking hate chain theme restaurants like Applebees and TGIFridays.
* I watch Food Network way too much.
* I love coaching youth sports.
* I can pick up things with my toes.
* I can't whistle.
* I can move my tongue in waves, much like a snakes’ slither.
* I have ridden/owned a horse. (Yes on the first, really wish it was yes on the second)
* I still have every journal I’ve ever written in.
* I can't stick to a diet.
* I talk in my sleep. (Used to, don't *think* I do anymore.)
* I've often thought that I was born in the wrong century. (Probably because I just don't really think about it often)
* I try to forget things by drowning them out with loads of distractions.
* Climbing trees is a brilliant past-time.
* I have jazz in my blood.
* I would not be friends if they weren't family.
* I wear a toe ring.
* I have tattoos.
* I love vaginas. (Well, unless you count your ow.. er... nevermind)
* I can't stand at LEAST one person that I work with.
* I am a caffeine junkie.
* I know who Santos L. Halper is. (Sounds familiar but... meh)
* I read trashy romance novels and I am ashamed.
* I love wrestling.
* I am completely tree-huggy spiritual, and I'm not ashamed at all.
* If I knew I would get away with it, I would commit at least one murder.
*I cosplayed or know what cosplaying is.
* I have been to over 15 conventions.
* I will collect anything, and the more nonsensical, the better.
* I enjoy a nice glass of wine with dinner.
* I'm an artist. (Not really, unless you're speaking of "the arts" in general, and count writing as one of them.)
* I have a goal to collect every Johnny Depp movie ever made.
* I am ambidexterous.
* I sleep with so many stuffed animals, I can hardly fit on my bed. (Heh, this was me as a teen though)
* My computer has a name.
* If it weren't for having to see other people naked, I'd live in a nudist colony.
* I have terrible teeth. (*blush*)
* I hate my toes.
* I did this Meme even though I wasn't tagged by the person who took it before me. (Well, it was a general sort of tagging like I did. :p )
* I have more friends on the internet than in real life. (It *is* "real life," damnit, just a different location.)
* I have lived in either three different states or countries. (Well yes, but I wasn't old enough to remember.)
* I am extremely flexible.
* I love hugs more than kisses.
* I want to own my own business. (Too much hassle. I'd rather freelance.)
* I smoke or have tried cigarettes.
* I have met a star from ABC's LOST.
* I spend way too much time on the computer than on anything else. (I guess I'll count this, adding in my laptop, and various consoles which are sort-of computers.)
* Nobody has ever said I'm normal. (Not that I remember, and if they did, they were lying ;) )
* Sad movies, games, fics and the like can cause a trickle of tear every now and then. (Very seldom, though. But certain ones can do it every time - like "The Incredible Journey")
* I am proficient in the use of many types firearms and combat weapons.
* I like the way women look in stylized men's suits. (Meh, don't dislike it, but don't really focus on icky gurls.)
* I don't like it when people are unpleased or seem unpleased with me. (Unless of course I'm attempting to make them unpleased, but that's seldom.)
* I have been described as a dreamer or likely to have my head up in the clouds
* I have played tennis with my non dominant hand before
* I have played strip poker with someone else before (As a younger'un, but I don't think we got very far.)
* I read the labels on food, shampoo, and other things just because. (Sometimes. Usually "just because I'm stuck somewhere and incredibly bored.")
* I have or have had emotional problems for which I have sought professional help. (Not emotional so much as nervous, and really it was my parents seeking it for me as I was a younger'un, but meh.)
* I believe in ghosts and the paranormal, I just don’t make it easy for them to convince me. (As above, it varies.)
* I can't stand being alone.
* I have at least one obsession at any given time. (Usually but... don't think it's *always*)
* I weigh myself, pee/poo, and then weigh myself again. (Ew?)
* I consistently spend way too much money on obsessions-of-the-moment.
* I know what THACO means. (And miss it, too! Damned third edition!)
* I have a signed Tom Servo head.
* I would rather sit in the same spot doing nothing than do homework.
* I love eating regular flavored Crest toothpaste.
* I've never been in love
* I like angry boys too much for my own good. (Hrm, sometimes, but not in general I'd say)
* I have made one or more fancharacters for almost every fandom I've ever had.
* I organize to the extent of being OCD, but my living space is generally a mess. (Well, I'd have to cop to the second, but not the first ;) )
* I have, at times in the past, mocked someone else for liking something I thought was stupid, only to become obsessed with it myself. (Not that I remember, although it's also thoroughly possible.)
* I have bad taste in music. (Well, for some things, but not in general. It's the rest of the world whose taste is skewed, nyah.)
* I like tuna salad on saltine crackers instead of bread.
* I think people that say that "these are the best days of your life!" to school kids should be taken out and beaten. Repeatedly. Especially if they actually believe it.
So um, like, tag if you want to be tagged. (Does anyone actually name out people to "tag" anymore?)