1. Full Name: Laura Marie Parkinson
2. Nicknames: Well, I have noms du net, but no actual "nicknames" per se. (Unless you count the kinds that parents call you, and no, I'm not going to mention those.)
3. Birthday: February 12, 1975
4. Place of Birth: Jacksonville, Florida (We only lived in Florida something like the first year or two of my life, though. *sigh*
5. Zodiac Sign: Aquarius. As in, Age Of.
6. Male or Female: Female
7. Grade: Prime
8. School: *scritches head* Well, I went to Fort Hill High School, and Frostburg State University. Does that count?
9. Occupation: Freelance writer.
10. Residence: Parents' house, sadly enough. (Well, not really... my mother's health pretty much keeps me here.)
11. Screen Name: Used to be Trickster, these days it's usually Stormfeather.
12. Hair Color: Boring Brown. Fairly dark.
13. Hair Length: A bit past the shoulders.
14. Eye color: Blue
15. Best Feature: Um... physical? Maybe my eyes? Though they're usually hidden by my glasses. Dunno.
16. Height: Around 5'7" (and no I don't know what that is offhand in cm, you evil metric peoples)
17. Braces: Used to have. Ugh.
18. Glasses: Yup. Should probably try to start wearing contacts more.
19. Piercings: Ears (once each) and navel.
20. Tattoos: None
21. Righty or Lefty: Righty
22. First best friend: Good question. Might be some kid named Chris back when I lived in DC up until I was four years old. At least, I remember playing with him pretty much all the time, even though I remember *nothing* about him. The main "best friend" that I can really remember was from middle and high school, Devi (pronounced like Davey) Hetz. (female)
23. First Award: Um... no clue. My first trophies were from dancing lessons, but that's only because every student got at least one trophy just to commemorate that year in dancing lessons when the main lessons stopped for each summer. Can't remember my first actually earned award.
24. First Sport You Joined: Sports? *hiss* Well, scratch that... bowling counts theoretically as a sport, right?
25. First pet: A fish named Mickey when I was probably around three or thereabouts.
26. First Real Vacation: Um... since they include "real" which would seem to imply "major," it was probably either to Wisconsin to visit family (although I dunno if that could even count as "vacation" per se) or to Florida/Disneyworld.
27. First Concert: As in rock concert? That would be a small gig that I went to see in a church-used-as-a-teen-weekend-club. I can't remember which of two I went to first - one was a small band called Blackmail or something like that that showed up to play, with a local band called Cat House. The other was a "big" band called D'Mollz that happened to have one semi-hit song on MTV's Headbanger's Ball at the time, before fading into obscurity. They had a small-time opening act that no one had ever heard of called Warrant. Oh, the irony.
28. First Love: ... Ye gods and little fishes, how am I supposed to remember that? I mean, I know technically it's the type of thing people are "supposed" to remember but... I don't. Mostly because they were pretty much unrequited crushes anyhow.
29. Movie: Um... meh. I think the last actual "favorite" movie I had was Interview With the Vampire not long after it came out. I'm not as much into movies as a lot of people, actually.
30. TV: Again... meh. I use TV mostly as background noise, and don't know that I have one particular favorite show. As far as things being shown on the air currently... maybe... Inu Yasha?
31. Colors: Blue
32. Rapper: You're joking, right? Let's just say... not Eminem.
33. Band: Again, I haven't had one specific favorite band for some time. The last one I had was Nine Inch Nails. I don't really have any band that I run out and buy these days just because it's That Band. Let's see... the most songs I have purchased on iTunes (that aren't part of an entire album purchase) look to be by Queen. How's that?
34. Song Right Now: Oh god. Maybe Desert Rose by Sting. I'm also really partial to Dragostea Din Tei by O-Zone, as sick of it as many people seem to have become.
35. Friend: Pick one favorite friend? Shyeah.
36. Candy: Probably Cadbury Creme Eggs. (Yes, I do like my sugar in sickeningly sweet amounts, thankyouverymuch)
37. Sport to Play: Ha. Hahah. HAHAHAAHAH. Oh, the funny.
38. Restaurant: I don't like to go out to eat, so that kinda limits that. There's a local place called Oscars that does pretty good delivery, although they're not as good as they used to be. Seem to be going downhill.
39. Favorite brand to wear: Ahahaha, actually, there one or two brands from Sears (yeah, that's quality baby) that I tend to like, can't think of their names offhand. (One might be Byer). >_>
40. Store: Software Etc. in the semi-local mall. Okay, local, but not within the exactly same town.
41. School Subject: Probably Art or something similar, or Orchestra. Not English, despite being a reader and pretty good with writing.
42. Animal: Coyotes. (Horses are also way up there.)
43. Book: Hrm, again, the last actual favorite I've had was Watership Down, and it's still way up there, so that'll do.
44. Magazine: Maybe Reader's Digest, since that's what I tend to read when... well, you know. >_> I don't tend to read too many magazines, though I'm picking up the Video Game ones more now, for work if nothing else.
45. Shoes: For style, boots. For comfort, a pair of sandal-clog-type-things I have, or else barefoot.
46. Feeling: Kinda refreshingly worn out from working outside a good bit of the day. And slightly peckish.
47. Single or Taken? Single.
48. Have a crush? ... Not really. In a sort of mutual flirtation with someone from Japan, but that's so long-distance and unlikely...
49. Eating: Nope
50. Drinking: Diet Pepsi Vanilla
51. Typing: *stare*
52. Online?: livejournal, and trying to get something called Teamspeak up and running
53. Listening To: The TV. Monty Python just went off, I believe.
54. Thinking About: Heat being hot.
55. Wanting To: Heh. *cough* nevermind. (Oh yeah, and eating might be good.)
56. Watching: See "listening to"
57. Wearing: Blouse and, very oddly for me, a skirt. They match. They were handy, and cool (weather wise).
58. Want Kids? Not sure. Wouldn't mind magically suddenly having a kid that was mine, probably, but the idea of the whole pregnancy thing... egh.
59. Want to be Married? Depends on if I meet someone I could tolerate to be with that much, honestly.
60. Do you have a secret stash of midget porn in your drawer? Midget? No....
61. Where do you want to live? hrm.... Dunno. The beach somewhere would be nice.
62. Car: Lambourghini. (hahahaha, yeah right.) A working one with good AC is pretty much all I can really ask for. ^^a
__Which is Better With The Opposite Sex?___
63. Hair color: Doesn't matter. Really, like either, though I'm more partial to dark/black hair currently. It changes
64. Hair length: Long. Yay!
65. Eye color: Blue or green best, but as long as they're purty.
66. Measurements: Lithe is good. Taller than me is good, but not necessary
68. Lips or Eyes: Eyes
69. Hugs or Kisses: Yes
70. Short or Tall: ...
71. Easygoing or serious: Yes? I want to say serious, but I know too much serious would probably grate soon
72. Romantic or Spontaneous: Why just one?
73. Fatty or Skinny: Well, I prefer skinny, to be honest.
74. Sensitive or Loud: Sensitive. Although loud in some cases... er... nevermind.
75. Hook-up or Relationship: Relationship.
76. Sweet or Caring: Both?
77. Trouble Maker or Hesitant One: hard to say, honestly. I like a bit of a bad boy, but not a jackass.
___Have you ever?___
78. Kissed a Stranger: Not a total stranger, no. Well.. maybe sorta.
79. Had Alcohol: In my entire life? Of course. Don't tend to drink much though, especially not getting drunk.
80. Smoked: No
81. Run Away From Home: Not unless you count when like 6 years old and making it to a street before realizing I don't have permission to cross....
82. Broken a bone: Slightly... (hard to explain... the X-Ray showed that things weren't *quite* right, but they weren't sure it was a break.)
83. Gotten an X-ray: See above.
85. Broken Someone?s Heart: I doubt it, though come to think of it I suppose I've at least saddened one or two. But total heartbreak? Doubt it.
86. Broken Up With Someone: Yes
87. Cried When Someone died: Yes, duh.
88. Cried At School: I don't remember a specific case, but I'm sure I have.
___Do You Believe In___
89. God: Not the Christian God, let's put it that way.
90. Miracles: I believe in things that can seem miraculous, but I don't know about straight-out miracles.
91. Love At First sight: Yup, but then, I'm a romantic sap.
92. Ghosts: ... maybe.
93. Aliens: Again, maybe.
94. Soul Mates: Hrm. Not really sure that I'd believe there's just one person for everyone, so probably not.
95. Heaven: No.
96. Hell: No. Other than where I live.
97. Angels: Unfortunately. (Cause wings are all bishy, ya know.)
98. Kissing on The first Date: Who needs a date?
99. Horoscopes: Sorry, no.
100. Is there someone you want but you know you can't have? Well, of course. ;)