You should know the drill by now... I gives the lyrics, you names the song and band. Or some close approximation thereof. Some of these are from my iTunes list, some are from my physical music collection. I'm trying to do a decent selection, some more "normal" and easier to guess, some a bit more out-there.
Oh yeah, I reserve the right to add lyrics in some that are stumping, if necessary. Some of these (even beyond the footnoted ones) I had to resort to lyrics sites to get things exactly right, but I remembered the gist of most of them - which means you should have a shot, anyhow.
The really sad thing is that even after doing 25 of these, there were more songs that I really wanted to add... *sigh*
Edit: I'm going back and putting the ones that have already been guessed in italics. Not adding the actual answers yet, since they're in the comments, and it'll let other people "play along" to see if they recognize them first, at least.
1) Those neon eyes make Mom and Dad think that we've lost our minds, / they're just terrified of all new things.
2) Te sun, sa-ti spun, ce simt acum,/ Alo, iubirea mea, sunt eu, fericirea.*
3) I let him slip away. / He's looking for that home, and I hope he finds it.
4) Is there something you lack / when I'm flat on my back, / is there something that I could do for you?
5) Fukitondeyuku fuukei korogaruyooni maee / Kurushimagire demo hyoutekiwa mou minogasanai
6) Downtown, where the cabs don't stop. / Downtown, where the food is slop.
7) Once I had the rarest rose / that ever deigned to bloom. / Cruel winter chilled the bud / and stole my flower too soon.
8) Gypsy, sitting looking pretty / a broken rose with laughing eyes.
9) Well I guess you didn't know it / but I'm a fiddle player too / and if you care to make a dare / I'll make a bet with you.
10) Dare yori mo atsui jounetsu o mune ni sakasetai / Tooi yume sae mo terashidasu doko ni ite mo.**
11) A dark angel of sin / preying deep from within / Come take me in.
12) We've been wand'ring all the night / and some time of this day. / Now returning back again, / we bring a garland gay.
13) And nobody seems to know where you go. / And what does it mean? / Oh, is it a dream?
14) And you think that love is only / for the lucky and the strong
15) And the sun slips down bedding heavy behind / the front of your dress all shadowy lined, / the droning engine throbs in time with your beating heart.
16) The game of life is hard to play. / I'm gonna lose it anyway. / The losing card I'll some day lay, / so this is all I have to say.
17) Missed the bus and there'll be hell to pay, / I'm late for work again.
18) qu'est-ce que tu vas chercher? / Le bien par le mal? / La vertue par le vice?
19) I recall a box of rags that someone gave us, / and how my Mamma put the rags to use.
20) I think back to the times / when dreams were what mattered, / tough talking youth naivete.
21) Say you'll share with me / one love, one lifetime. / Lead me, save me / from my solitude.
22) Temptation heat beats like a drum / Deep in your veins, I will not lie
23) And the wonder of it all / is that you just don't realize / how much I love you.
24) Don't think you're having all the fun, / you know me, I hate everyone.
25) The brim of my hat hides the eye of a beast. / I've the face of a sinner but the hands of a priest.
*Yes, I had to go to a lyrics site for this one. I'd say that at least one part of my friends' list *should* know the song (damn you!), whether or not they realize it...
**I also had to resort to a lyrics page for this, and frankly, this is the main ringer in the page... if you acually get this (and you are male) I may just have to marry you. If you know it without cheating, mind you.