1. Name a movie that you have seen more than 10 times.
The Sound of Music (I think... It's one of the mostly likely ones I can think of offhand. I don't tend to watch movies repeatedly quite that much...)
2. Name a movie that you've seen multiple times in the theater.
Interview With The Vampire
3. Name an actor that would make you more inclined to see a movie.
Orlando Bloom (so sue me...)
4. Name an actor that would make you less likely to see a movie.
5. Name a movie that you can quote from.
The Last Unicorn
6. Name a movie musical that you know all the lyrics to all the songs.
The Music Man (at least, I used to... pretty much...)
7. Name a movie that you have been known to sing along with.
The Rocky Horror Picture Show (leaving this one as it was, just because ;) )
8. Name a movie that you would recommend everyone see.
9. Name a movie that you own.
Final Fantasy: Advent Children. Since I have to at least mention the movie the icon I'm using comes from...
10.Name an actor that launched his/her entertainment career in another medium but who has surprised you with his/her acting chops.
11. Have you ever seen a movie in a drive-in? If so, what?
Yes, but only as a kid (drive-ins all left the area after that)... Bed Knobs and Broomsticks is the only one I can remember.
12. Ever made out in a movie?
13. Name a movie that you keep meaning to see but just haven't gotten around to it.
14. Ever walked out of a movie?
No, unless you count walking out to visit the restroom and walking back in...
15. Name a movie that made you cry in the theater.
I... don't know if any has. Braveheart may have, but I don't think so. Maybe Bambi or Transformers when I was a kid. Oh wait, I think E.T. did...
No, I hate the chewy kernels.
17. How often do you go to the movies?
Almost never, these days.
18. What's the last movie you saw in the theater?
Pirates of the Caribbean 2
19. What's your favorite/preferred genre of movie?
Fantasy, Comedy, or Anime
20. What's the first movie you remember seeing in the theater?
Somewhat distinctly, The Last Unicorn. Vaguely, Bedknobs and Broomsticks at the aforementioned drive-in.
21. What movie do you wish you had never seen?
Now that I realize that this has moved away from just the theater... Sleepwalkers (the Stephen King fiasco). That's two hours or so of my life that I'll never get back... Legends of the Fall is a closer runner-up, because I felt like just jumping off a damn tall building after it. Yeesh.
22. What is the weirdest movie you enjoyed?
Hrm, I just have odd tastes in general so it's tough to say. If the meaning is "movie that is weird in its subject matter/style that you enjoyed"... maybe Vampire Hunter D, offhand. (Okay, probably not, but I can't think of any...) If it means "movies that you think it's weird that you enjoyed" maybe Once Bitten because it has Jim Carey (although this was before he got so bad and is a vampire flick so... maybe not so weird.) Maybe stuff by Miyazaki because it's the type of anime that I don't usually like (especially Howl's Moving Castle because it screwed with the original story), ditto Last Exile, on the anime-types-I-don't-usually-like front. Although that's a series, not a movie, sorry. And now that I've written a book for this question...
23. What is the scariest movie you've seen?
I don't really remember, since I don't like scary movies much. I think I watched Silent Night 3 or something for some reason, so maybe that. Or in a way, Darby O' Gill and the Little People, cause the banshees always scared the living crap out of me when I was a wee one.
24. What is the funniest movie you've seen?
In the theaters and at the time, probably The Great Outdoors. That made me laugh way too damn much when it was new. I realize this isn't asking about the theaters, but I really can't think of the funniest, ever, period. Sorry.