1. Closest red thing to you?
-Not much. Oh yeah, the glowy bottom of my mouse. (The computer kind - I don't own weird pet radioactive baboon-mice or anything.)
2. Has anyone ever cheated on you in a relationship?
-Yes. Briefly, before I dumped his sorry ass.
3. Last thing to make you angry?
-Heh, who can count? The news, in general. Also, to play more fair, the fact that the door, which my father spent today fixing, isn't as well fixed as I'd like it to be. *sigh*
4. Are you a fan of romance?
-Actual romance with a live guy, sure. Romance as in the genre of entertainment... not so much in the "romance novels" or "soap opera" sense, but I do like it sprinkled in with other genres that I like, if it's done well. I'm a sap, what can I say?
5. Have you ever been in love? Yes. Blah.
6. Do you have a temper? Baahahaahahahah. Er, yes.
1. Closest orange thing to you?
-The label of a BIC Wite-Out (sic) "pen" that's just in front of me.
2. Do you like to burn things?
-I like the act of burning something, like at a campfire, or lighting a match to burn incense, but I don't like destroying things for the sake of destruction, a la arson.
3. Do you Dress up for Halloween?
-Depends on the year, and what I'm doing, and how much free time I've had around the holiday. Usually not, lately. Unfortunately.
4. Are you usually a warm-hearted person?
-Sometimes. It really depends on my mood, and on what I'm being warm/cold-hearted TOWARD. I can be selfish, but I have a soft spot for critters, for instance.
5. Do you prefer the single life or the security of a relationship?
-The bad wording aside, since I've been single for a good long time I would like a relationship, sure, but I'm also aware that the moment I got into one I'd probably want my space, damnit. I'm too used to being a solitary hermit.
6. What would your super power be?
-Talking to animals, maybe shapeshifting. (Why is this orange?)
1. Closest yellow thing to you?
-A soft bag to hold my stuffed animal Plagues.
2. The happiest time[s] of your life?
-Hard to say. I'm not being all emo and saying "I've never been happy," but it's hard to single out one happiest moment. Maybe college graduation, realizing I'd actually gotten through it. Maybe just a relaxing beach vacation, since I LOVE the beach and haven't been able to be there nearly often enough.
3. Favorite holiday?
-Another tough one. Years ago I'd have said "Christmas" without hesitation, but a few Christmases have been marred lately... it's still probably that one, I guess, just out of lack of loving the other ones especially.
4. Are you a coward?
-Yeah, for most things. Probably has to do with the fact that I am one big bundle of raw nerves, at the best of times.
5. Do you burn or tan?
-Burn, almost never tan, unless I get so badly burned that it eventually fades into a tan. Although I haven't been either, for a long while. I guess I don't do enough of that icky "sun" thing anymore.
6. Do you want children?
-I wouldn't mind having children to carry my legacy so to speak, but I fear the thought of actually physically *having* the children.
7. What makes you feel warm and safe?
-Home, especially being snuggled up in my bed.
1. Closest green thing to you?
-An empty Diet Canada Dry can
2. Do you care about the environment?
-Yes, although I don't do as much about it as I should.
3. Are you jealous of anyone right now?
-Not jealous of any one specific person for a specific reason, no.
4. Are you a lucky person?
-In some odd ways, although I don't know that I'd say I'm lucky in the normal sense of the word.
5. Do you always want what you can't have?
Not always, no. Some things I don't care that I can't have, because I wouldn't want them anyhow.
6. What happened to question #6? It was eaten by a Grue.
-Leaving that in verbatim, as I copied it from takhisis' entry. ;)
7. Are you Irish?
-See maniacal laughter at the "do you have a temper" question above. In other words: yes. At least 1/4.
1. Closest blue thing to you?
-A bottle of NyQuil that's still sitting there from the last time I had a migraine.
2. Are you good at calming people down?
-Sometimes. Again, depends on my mood, how calm I am in the first place, and who it is.
3. Do you like the sea?
Well, I love the beach, which is what I suspect they mean. I don't know that I'd love to go out sailing or anything, though.
4. What was the last thing that made you cry?
-Probably my mother's death, and the grieving process after that.
5. Are you a logical thinker?
-I CAN think logically, but don't always.
6. Can you sleep easily?
7. Do you prefer the beach or the woods?
-I like both, but if I had to take one... the beach.
1. Closest purple thing to you?
-I don't even see anything purple. Ah, a box for an imported Rurouni Kenshin figure that's up on my shelf.
2. Like being treated to expensive things?
-Well, yeah. It's not the number one thing I look for in a prospective date, but it's sure nice.
3. Do you like mysterious things?
-Heheh, depends on what we're talking about. If it's a mystery novel or a movie, usually, yes. If it's something I'm curious about and can't find the answer anywhere, then no. :p
4. Favorite type of chocolate?
-Any. Well... not really. Milk chocolate, unless you're talking specific brands, in which case I'll have to be an infidel and say probably just a plain ol' Hershey's bar. I know, I know. Sorry.
5. Ever met anyone in royalty?
6. Are you creative?
7. Are you a lonely person?
-Sometimes. I'm a very alone person, and sometimes I feel lonely about it, other times I welcome it.
1. Closest pink thing to you?
-Pink... pink... pink... um.... Ah! Some (tacky-looking) artificial flowers in little brass basket wall-hangings that have been there... well, forever. I have nothing to do with them, but I never have gotten around to redecorating this room.
2. Do you like sweet things?
-Oh HELL yes. Sugar is one of the main food groups, as far as I'm concerned.
3. Like play-fighting?
-Like sparring? Sometimes, so I guess "yeah."
4. Are you sensitive?
5. Do you like punk music? OI OI OI!
6. What is your favorite flower?
-All of them. Okay okay, if I have to pick one favorite... maybe pansies. Or oriental poppies, which are gorgeous. Or lavender, if that counts as a flower, because it smells so lovely (it's usually considered an herb though I think)... er, I'll stop now.
7. Does someone have a crush on you?
-I don't think so